ATLAS by Shatterproof
The wrong addiction treatment can do more harm than good.
It’s critical to get into the right care.
But how do you know where to start?
TreatmentATLAS.org is Free, Consumer-friendly, and Provider-Informed
ATLAS® is the first free resource of its kind to give transparent, unbiased information about the quality of addiction treatment facilities. The not-for-profit website is designed for patients and family members alike and features evidence-based information to help individuals navigate the addiction treatment system.
You can use ATLAS to…
• Take a brief assessment to determine your or your loved one’s addiction treatment needs
• Locate and compare addiction treatment facilities on treatment quality
• Filter results by factors important to you, such as: Distance, Special groups served, Languages offered, Insurance accepted, Substances treated, and more!
• Access user-friendly information on what to look for in quality addiction treatment
• Read feedback from real patients about their experiences at facilities
• Leave feedback about facilities at which you or a loved one have received treatment.
ATLAS is currently available in Delaware, Louisiana, Massachusets, New York, North Carolina, and West Virginia. In 2022, plans to expand include California, Florida, New Jersey, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania.
Downloadable resources include this flyer and brochure.